Translate

viernes, 11 de marzo de 2016

PURPOSE WORLD TOUR 2016


As you might know, Purpose Tour started the 9th of March in Seattle, Washington, leaving all of us shocked.
It really was breathtaking, when I saw the first photo I just couldn't believe my eyes and I told myself "This tour is really gonna be amazing". I really do think he put a lot of work into it, and this is the result after all the love and passion he has made it with:


 
                 
                 
The most emotional moment was, with no doubt, when he started singing "purpose" and the crowd were surprisingly holding up "We never left" signs on the floor of the arena. 

This is the Purpose Tour setlist so far!


This is some of the merchandising that will be sold in the tour!


The Where Are Ü Now VIP Package for the Purpose Tour will have these inside!

CRYING ALERT:

  • He will not be singing OLLG, I repeat, he won't be singing OLLG. Yes, I know, this is heartbreaking, ollg was an special tradition that meant a lot to us...


  • He won't be dancing with Elysandra... I wanted her to dance "no pressure" with Justin! Idk I feel like Elysandra is very special and shloud be dancing with him as the main dancer.


  • Scrappy and Dan won't be joining us on this tour. This made me want to cry, seriously, It won't be the same without them...


    But, the best thing is that something we have waited for so long is already here, so let's get this chapter started.
#WelcomePurposeTour

See you for the first time in 6 years in nov 2016...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario